Next Alarm uses the internet to monitor their clients home alarm systems. Their proprietary hardware is called an Alarm Broadband Network and functions through VoIP. This new technology works with already installed equipment. They also offer alarm system equipment and partner with some companies to provide installation and monitoring at reduced rates. In business since 2000, Next Alarm has a distinct following in the security market place. Their central station monitoring is fast and reliable. Because the system uses the internet the client can view their cameras and system from any remote computer. This system takes advantage of the Voice Over Internet Protocol and offers consumers a faster way to receive notifications on a variety of situations.
The downside to all this technology is that it doesn’t beat the competition in all areas of security. It is not compatible with all system out there and that could leave consumers with a big installation bill. It is also only as reliable as the type of internet service the client has. There is a lag in how long it takes for the new ABN to register with the other systems. There have been reports of tweaking problems. The customer service was reported to be slow in response to queries.
NextAlarm is a compatible monitoring service that will provide you with equipment if you do not have it, as well as work with any existing home security equipment you may already have. They will also provide home/office owners with broadband adapters and video cameras if there is already a security system put in place.
The process by which NextAlarm works is similar to that of many other monitoring centers. They have their own central monitoring station where alerts are received and then processed. Every single day, NextAlarm processes 115,000 alarm signals on average. They have a cloud-based platform which is shared between data centers that are spread out across the nation.
Benefits of using NextAlarm include:
- Upgraded technology
- Current technology compatibility
- No signup fees
- No setup fees
- No contract terms
- Cancel anytime
- Online monitoring
- Control with your smart phone
- Integrate cameras
- 24/7 monitoring
NextAlarm provides clients with real time updates, along with ways for them to track and manage their security system. Clients can log on online as well to see how quickly NextAlarm processes signals/alerts and sends the necessary help.
NextAlarm has low monthly rates due to their broadband adapter. You will not need a landline to use their product. They also provide wireless cameras, IP monitoring, mobile apps, and e-notify to keep clients in the loop about what is happening in their home/commercial office building. Their monitoring centers are UL listed central stations and have all been in operation since 2000.
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications furnished by us, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 13 Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]. Collection and Use of Personal Information “Personal Information” is any information that can be used to identify you, such as, but not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, credit or debit card number, title, occupation, and other information required to deliver a product, provide a service, or carry out a transaction. We may collect or use your Personal Information to include, but not limited ??
- To process and ship your orders and deliver the products and services that you have ordered.
- To provide you with support and assistance.
- To send you invoices for products and service you have purchased from us.
- To provide you with the ability to create a secure account and view protected content.
- To keep you up to date on our product and service offerings.
- To support marketing or promotional activities on this site.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize communications consistent with your preferences.
- To allow you to forward information to other individuals, such as co-workers.
- To process employment-related inquiries.
- To meet contractual obligations.
- To meet legal or regulatory requirements.
- To cover human resources data of NextAlarm employees and associates collected in the content of an employment relationship.
You can help us keep your Personal Information accurate and up to date. Please notify us of any changes to your Personal Information. If you are a registered user of this site, you may???depending upon the type of account you have with us???make these updates yourself online. Collection and Use of Non-personal Information NextAlarm may collect non-personal data on an aggregated basis through cookies, web logs, web beacons, or other tools. This information is used to improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of this site. Please read the “Cookies” section below for more information. In addition, by using some of our products or services, information may be transmitted back to us. This information is transmitted back to us so that, for example, we can determine how users are interacting with our products and services and to assist us in improving our products and services.
Accessing the Website and Account Security We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users. You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. ??We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, we cannot undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
What to know:
Make sure you read all of the terms and conditions before giving up any personal information. If you are comfortable with what information may be shared or passed on, then proceed to fill out the information. Understand that when you visit online, there will be data collected concerning the IP and browser you use. That information can be disclosed if asked for. Your account should be secure and only accessed by NextAlarm employees. Make sure you know exactly what information is considered private and then what information can be shared.
Are there any inaccuracies in this review? We take our accuracy very seriously and would love your feedback. Give feedback here.