During the last 45 years, California Security has been fulfilling the protection needs of residents and commercial businesses throughout Northern California.
Security System Overview
California Security offers a basic system similar to many others in the industry. The equipment installed can be either a landline or cellular-based Honeywell system that is monitoring by their central station on a full time basis. Regardless of the type of connection, each system comes with the following:
- Control panel
- 3 door/window connections
- Motion detector
- Backup battery
- Sign and stickers
- 24/hr monitoring
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
California Security owns and operates a listed Underwriters laboratory (UL) Centralized Alarm Monitoring Station, meaning all of their monitoring is done in-house and nothing is outsourced. In terms of equipment, they provide a wide variety of security, camera, and fire alarm systems for residential, commercial and governmental agencies.
- For new customers their most noteworthy policies and offers are:
- 24/7 fast and friendly tech support, which allows customers to gain access to professional at anytime day or night
- Guard Service. If there is no answer from your premises, Cal Security has a team of security guards they will summon to your home to assess the situation. They will perform a perimeter check and if there is an emergency will stand by until the authorities arrive.
- Free security audit. If you are still unsure if you want to purchase a system, schedule a visit with a Cal Security representative to go over the home specifics at no cost.
Cal Security only offers the basic manufacturer’s warranty and anything beyond the one year parts coverage will cost the customer extra per month. How it works is Cal Security requires customers to purchase “extended service coverage” for $7/month which extends the warranty for the rest of the contract period. This means that if you want full coverage for service calls and the equipment during your contract you will have to pay an extra during that time.
Are there any inaccuracies in this review? We take our accuracy very seriously and would love your feedback. Give feedback here.