AFA Protective Systems provides an advanced security system that is ready to protect not only your property, but also your life. The company has some residential clients, but mostly work with businesses.
Security System Overview
AFA Protective Systems provides a variety of critical fire and life safety equipment options, including smoke, fire, carbon monoxide, water and low temperature detectors, medical alerts, panic alarms, on-site and remote monitoring, video surveillance, and sound and communication systems. The installation fee includes the cost of the equipment.
After choosing the services of this company, this is what you’ll get:
- Efficient Detection: The AFA security system complies with the latest fire and life safety codes. The system works by notifying you and AFA’s Central Station of any hazard in the earliest stage.
- Reliable Monitoring: Continuous monitoring guards your property against unlawful entries provides notifications to appropriate personnel when a medical or environmental emergency occurs, reducing damages and even saving lives. Furthermore, the system captures date-stamped visual images that allow authorized personnel to identify and audit specific security events within seconds.
- Video Verification: The AFA system activates in response to specific alarm events, transmitting a signal to the AFA’s Central Station. Immediately, an operator will remotely check the video and respond accordingly, validating or, on the contrary, invalidating the alarm.
- AFA Vision: This is an application that enables you to control your security system via the Internet. With the help AFA Vision, you can access the Vision IP cameras to view your home remotely; receive important alerts through text messages; obtain reports of different alarm events; and even place equipment into and out of the test status.
AFA Protective Systems has been watching over people since 1873. This company proposes not only some truly innovative security solutions, but also:
- 24-hour professional monitoring and customer service
- Professional installation and maintenance
- Automated and redundant central stations
- Quick response for service issues
- Extreme attention to detail
Two drawbacks with AFA are: 1) an early termination fee may apply if you cancel the service during the contract period; and 2) the most advanced security solutions are quite costly.
Are there any inaccuracies in this review? We take our accuracy very seriously and would love your feedback. Give feedback here.