Would you pay 50 cents a day to keep your home safe? The answer to this question seems obvious, but the number of people without a home security system is disturbingly high. Crime happens everywhere, which is why paying less than half a dollar per day to protect your home with a SimpliSafe security system makes sense.
What Can You Get for 50 Cents a Day?
At just $14.99 per month, SimpliSafe is one of the most affordable home security solutions on the market. But the low price doesn't mean that the service is anything less than excellent. Here are some of the features that will protect your home if you choose SimpliSafe:
- Easy-to-install wireless sensors monitor your home for intruders. As well as entry and motion sensors to protect your home while you are out, you will also have a panic button in case you are held up in your home.
- Rapid communication with the SimpliSafe monitoring center via a cellular network means your home security system can quickly report potential threats - even if you don't have a phone line.
- Highly trained operators in the 24-hour monitoring center will contact you if your system detects a potential threat, and can dispatch an emergency police response if necessary.
- The system has two easy-to-understand modes of operation, "Home" and "Away", so you can set the appropriate level of security with just one touch of a button.
- You can use the motion sensors with pets. Simply install the sensors high enough that the pets won't trigger them. Use the test mode to check that your pets will not be detected.
- All sensors and other system components come with a three-year warranty.
- If you move house, the DIY-install sensors can easily be unplugged and transported to your new home.
What's the Catch? No, Really... What's the Catch?
There is no catch. SimpliSafe will never try to lock you into a lengthy contract. You simply pay $14.99 per month for as long as you need the protection. If you move house, or find an elusive better deal on home security, you can cancel at any time without paying any termination fees. You can even suspend your account and re-activate it later. Best of all, if you're not satisfied, SimpliSafe offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. They'll even cover the cost of returning your system if you change your mind after you receive it.
SimpliSafe offers an alternative to restrictive 12-month contracts and pushy sales agents. SimpliSafe gives you the home security you need, for as long as you want it. You can rest safely in your home, knowing that your security is in good hands. Isn't that worth 50 cents a day?