Equipping your home with the proper home security system is the first step ensuring the home safety of your family. According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Crime Report, there are approximately 2,222,196 burglaries that occur each year. To make sure your family isn't put at risk, and doesn't become another statistic, there are many home security options that you can install in your home. Home automation systems are lifestyle-enhancing systems that protect your property and family, and offer a range of security products designed to provide the highest quality of security. Security keypads are an intrusion detection product that lets you control your security system, thermostats, lighting, door locks, and more, all from one full-color installed full-colored installed alarm keypad. Here are the top 10 benefits and features of these essential home alarm keypads, which will provide your family with the highest quality of safety.
- For easier and more accessible use, the home alarm keypad has full wireless capabilities.
- Built in emergency alert notifications and progressive alarm communications.
- Due to the wireless unit, there is no drilling or wiring needed for installation.
- A Z-Wave® connectivity module allows for incorporating lighting, thermostats, and more into the system.
- Usability through any smartphone or PC from any location in the world.
- Viewable event log in each alarm keypad stores up to 128 events.
- Easy-to-use touchable interactive interface.
- Two-way voice communication allows for direct communication with the monitoring center straight from your alarm keypad.
- Departure mistake feature identifies the difference between a genuine alarm and an exit alarm that is triggered when a door is left open.
- Advanced Protection Logic within the alarm keypad still has reporting functionality, even if the alarm has been broken due to an intrusion.
In order to prevent an intrusion into your home, it is necessary to have the adequate system in place. Home alarm keypads offer a state of the art technology which allows you to properly secure your home from anywhere due to its advanced wireless capabilities. So when it comes time to install a type of home automation system into your home, you should definitely consider installing an intrusion detection system which includes a home alarm keypad. You will be able to rest easy knowing that your loved ones and valuables are always safe and sound.